Everyone benefits from our energy solutions
We provide geothermal solutions for developers, real estate investors,
and government-funded housing developments. We are technology and vendor-neutral,
which allows us to design solutions that are always tailor-made and optimized. This
brings technical and financial benefits to everyone from developers
to residents and aligns with our sustainability goals.
We're happy to discuss your needs and calculate the benefits for the housing association, the environment, and the developer/real estate investor.
We don't depend on a single technology or supplier, which means we can tailor the optimal solution for each project, from both a technical and financial point of view.
We are responsible for the energy solution holistically, from planning to implementation and subsequent maintenance. At the same time, we are building a sustainable future together.
We handle the planning of the ground-source heating systems for residential buildings and terraced houses, starting from pre-marketing all the way to maintaining the implemented energy system. We also cover all related investments.
- Heating is available already for the construction phase, which means convenience from the start
- A centralized provider for all heating-related matters. This frees up the developer’s time for other priorities
- The housing association has a long-term heating provider once construction is finalized
- A cost-effective and convenient way to reach sustainability goals
- The developer doesn’t need to invest in heating systems, resulting in an immediate positive net impact for costs
- Decreases heat emissions by up to 100% compared to competing heating solutions and generates more interest among buyers and faster sales
- A cost-effective way to cool apartments which increases the value of the apartments and living standards
Residents and new apartment buyers
- Costs less than the most common heating solutions
- Up to 100% fewer emissions than in competing heating solutions
- Ground-source cooling enables pleasant living conditions without additional air pumps
A low-emission home is the most significant way an individual can decrease their personal greenhouse emissions. Ground-source heating is a sustainable choice that creates value both immediately and in the long term.
Ground-source heating also meets the growing cooling needs
Thanks to ground-source heating, apartments can be cooled cost-efficiently. This makes for cozier and higher-value apartments.
Real estate investors
We enable low-emission and cost controlled real estate investment portfolios. We help investors with leading-edge heating solutions for their new housing developments as well as in the conversion of their existing portfolios.
- Thanks to our experience with contractors from designing to implementing ground-source heating solutions, investors get the solution they want for new housing developments without hesitation from the construction company
- Up to 100% fewer emissions than in competing heating solutions, which increases investors' portfolio and brand value
- Cost-effective and secure pricing – zero risk of uncontrolled price increases
- Access to centrally managed heating facilities means less production and maintenance costs
- Thanks to our vast experience with contractors, implementation is smooth
Government-funded housing development
- Decrease lifetime emissions by up to 40%
- Decreased heating costs and emissions
- Get an experienced partner with a solid track record of working with contractors from design to implementation
Government funding sets specific stipulations for energy solutions. We design and finance ground-source heating for government-funded housing to make construction sustainable and cost-effective. This benefits residents, owners, and society as a whole.